COVID-19 Guest Guidance
Please read carefully before your appointment and do get in touch via email if you have any further questions.
- To help us protect each other, you will should bring your own mask. Our staff will be wearing face masks and visors.
- Please come on time and alone, unfortunately at this time we are not able to accommodate extra guests.
- Please make your belongings as small as possible. You will be asked to hand your belongings.
- We cannot serve any refreshment at this time, but please feel free to bring your own.
- If you or anyone in your household is unwell, please let us know and we will help to move your appointment.
- All appointment will be pre-booked.
- All kit and chairs are disinfected after every guests.